- Stamps: Stampin’ Up The Art of Life, Summer by the Sea, Hope Is…
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Versamark
- Accessories: ribbon, brad/buckle, clear embossing powder
- Technique: sponge/ink distressing, embossing
I created this card to go along with the gift for a wedding my family attended two weekends ago. My inspiration came from the invitation we received in the mail, but the resulting card is much less “simple” than the bride and groom’s invite was. Despite this goof-up on my end, I do really like the way this turned out, especially once we put it on display on top of the gift package!
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, if you would kindly leave me a link back to your blog or card gallery, I would love to visit and leave you feedback in return!
Have a blessed day,