Full post with further details and better photographs to come soon!
Click below to jump for more pictures and full details on today’s design!
Posting for today’s SSSWChallenge closing: matching envelope!
When I get better photographs once the sun is up today, I’ll also be entering this in the following:
- CAS709 – Halloween – (9/26/2022)-
- TLC918- Colorful Sponged Edges – (9/26/2022) – use blending brushes, sponges, cloud-type stencils ONLY on the edges of your card front AND you must use a different color for each edge.
- SSSWChallenge – September 21, 2022 –matching envelope
- F4A657 – Fall Scene – September 23, 2022–
- F4A656 – Pick a Season – September 16, 2022– Your challenge is pick a season and make a card using a seasonal color theme, images or sentiments.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today – you make my day when you do! 🙂
This card can also be found in my gallery on SplitCoast; “recipe” below includes keywords specific to SplitCoast Stampers challenges.
|SCS Keywords: SSSWChallenge, CAS709, TLC918, F4A657, F4A656|
|Stamps: Autumn Blessings (MFT), Scenery: Into the Woods (Winnie & Walter)|
|Ink: Going Gray, Amaglam black (Gina K)|
|Paper: Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate|
|Paper Size: A2|
My latest posts: