- Stamps: Close As A Memory, Filigree
- Paper: Cream, Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
- Ink: Really Rust, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: SU Markers, square pewter brads, sponge
- Technique: tearing, sponge distressing
First card of the new year (and first card in a month or so!) This card isn’t for anybody in particular… just to put in our “stash” of ready-made cards to use when necessary. I don’t like making sympathy cards, and I especially don’t like to make them right when they are needed, so I usually try to have a few of these on hand. Around Thanksgiving I had gone through some of the past sketch challenges on SCS and printed them out. The sketch challenge I used here (SC164) is from way back in February of last year (2/20/08 to be precise). I also used the colors from Color Throwdown Challenge #21 (CTD21). I love this color combo – so peaceful!
Thanks for looking and I hope you will take a moment to let me know what you think!
This card is also featured in my SCS gallery.