Hello, welcome to the Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop! This month our Design Team created projects where “It’s the Sentiment that Counts.” We hope you enjoy and will be inspired by them! Don’t forget to leave comments! We love hearing from you. At the end of my post, you will find the full line-up to help you “hop” along from Pal to Pal.
Who loves fall? That’s me over here, waving my arms madly. What’s not to love? Fewer bugs, crisp and comfortable air, beautiful colors everywhere you look, and combines in the fields.
Ok, maybe the thrill of combines working on the harvest is just me, but I digress…
Naturally, I’m in an autumn mood. With the lovely cooler temps as of late here in Northern Minnesota, my mind has gone full-tilt toward all things fall. Beautiful oranges and ruby reds contrasting with a crisp blue sky and the still-green grass is about the epitome of God’s beauty in nature, in my humble opinion, so I had to use that as my inspiration for today’s card.
“The heavens declare the glory of God;Psalm 19:1
the skies proclaim the work of His hands.”
I combined two of my newest Stampin Up sets, Forever Fern and Lovely You, grabbed a piece of the stunning new Plaid Tidings paper pack, and went to work.
With the focus being the sentiment for this design, I was a little hesitant to go too crazy with the color, so used crumb cake in order to provide less starkness and perhaps more of an autumn feel to the design.
These cards are for a couple of friends – one celebrating her birthday in October, and I hope they bring them as much joy to receive as they gave me in designing them.
More inspiration awaits! Use the Blog Hop Line-up below to visit the rest of this month’s Design Team. My fellow Pals are excited to show you what they’ve created! Mark your calendars for our next blog hop on October 14th when our theme is “Tag, You’re It!” Participants will showcase tags or 3D items that will be great for gifts for any occasion. Don’t miss the fun! Until then, please stay safe and have fun in your craft room.
Stampin’ Pretty Pals’ Blog Hop Line-up
- Mary Fish at Stampin’ Pretty
- Tricia Chuba at ButterDish Designs
- Jeanie Stark at Just Stampin’
- Melissa Seplowitz at The Stamping Ninja
- Jen Roque at Stamp Camp with Jen
- Rae Harper Burnet at Wild West Paper Arts
- Jackie Beers at Blue Line Stamping
- Karen Hallam at Karen’s Stamping Habit
- Deb Walker at Deb Stamps Life
- Michelle Gleeson at StampinMojo
- Peggy Noe at Pretty Paper Cards
- Sue Jackson at Just Peachy Stamping
- Mary Hanson at Up North Stampin’
- Debbie Mageed at Secrets to Stamping
- Leah O’Brien at Honey Bee Stamping & More!
- Dacia Smith at My Creative Days
- Su Mohr at Aromas And Art
- Diana Carr at The Secret Life of Paper
- Stesha Bloodhart at Stampin’ Hoot!
- Christine Eck at Dances With Hooves Paper Design <– You are HERE! :0)
- Beth McCullough at Stamping Mom
- Wendy Klein at Doggone Delightful Stampin’
- Ann Murray at Murray Stamps INK
- Pamela Sadler at Stampin’ Pink Rose
- Lisa Ann Bernard at Queen B Creations
- Lynn Kolcun at Avery’s Owlery
Thank you so much for visiting my blog today – you make my day when you do! 🙂
|This card can also be found in my gallery on SplitCoast; “recipe” below includes keywords specific to SplitCoast Stampers challenges.|
|Title: Miles Apart|
|SCS Keywords: PALS, Stampin Up,|
|Stamps: Forever Fern, Lovely You|
|Ink: Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Versafine Onyx Black|
|Paper: Crumb Cake, Plaid Tidings Designer Series Paper, White|
|Paper Size: A2|
|Technique: Die cutting, Embossing, ink distressing, masking|
|Accessories: Forever Flourishing and Stitched Rectangle dies, Pinewood Planks & Subtle embossing folders, Gelly Roll glitter pen, Stampin’ Dimensionals, sponge|