Posted on May 30, 2012 by Chrissy with Elle détient la clé
Hello! Thank you so much for stopping by! Due to returning to college to pursue another degree, time has been in short supply, and not too many cards have been getting made. However, now that summer is here and I have a little bit more free time on my hands, I have sort of gotten back in the swing of things! Right now, I’m just uploading all of my creations to my SplitcoastStampers Gallery, which I encourage you to visit if you would!
My User Gallery of completed card projects via SplitCoast Stampers
Filed under: Uncategorized | 2 Comments »
Posted on November 24, 2011 by Chrissy with Elle détient la clé
Happy Thanksgiving! Wishing you a blessed, happy, and refreshing holiday! ~Chrissy
Filed under: Uncategorized | Leave a comment »
Posted on September 29, 2011 by Chrissy with Elle détient la clé
A recent Plinky prompt asked us to “share five things you’re thankful for.” How do I pick just FIVE things to say I’m thankful for? It’s impossible! But, alas, here are some of the bigger ones on my mind this morning…
1. What About Hank. My first horse who has taught me more than any other person/school/college/book/animal in my life, and he continues to bring a smile to my face daily!
2. Dreamin Nonstop. The BEST best friend a girl could ask for, and he’s a feast for my eyes to boot! Dreamer and I go together like peas and carrots, and I love the time I spend with him or on his back!
3. Brian, the love of my life. I thank God each day that he brought him into my life, and thank Him even more that He brought him back the second time too, this time for keeps!
4. My parents. Sure, they can drive me crazy sometimes, but they love me deeply and put up with me every day! I love them to pieces!
5. My Heavenly Father. If it wasn’t for Him, I know full well I wouldn’t have a single thing. In fact, I know for certain I wouldn’t be alive yet today. He has blessed me with all of the above, and everything else I hold dear in my life.
Filed under: Uncategorized | 1 Comment »
Posted on September 22, 2011 by Chrissy with Elle détient la clé
- Stamps: Stampin’ Up The Art of Life, Summer by the Sea, Hope Is…
- Paper: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip
- Ink: Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Versamark
- Accessories: ribbon, brad/buckle, clear embossing powder
- Technique: sponge/ink distressing, embossing
I created this card to go along with the gift for a wedding my family attended two weekends ago. My inspiration came from the invitation we received in the mail, but the resulting card is much less “simple” than the bride and groom’s invite was. Despite this goof-up on my end, I do really like the way this turned out, especially once we put it on display on top of the gift package!
Thank you so much for stopping by! As always, if you would kindly leave me a link back to your blog or card gallery, I would love to visit and leave you feedback in return!
Have a blessed day,
Filed under: Occasions, Stamp Companies, Stampin Up, Weddings | Tagged: Hope Is, Summer by the Sea, The Art of Life | Leave a comment »
Posted on August 24, 2011 by Chrissy with Elle détient la clé
- Stamps: Stampin’ Up Sincere Salutations
- Paper: Whisper White, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink
- Ink: Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Pink ribbon, corner punch tool, Big Shot & embossing folder, chocolate chip Stampin’ Write Marker, Fiskars edge punch
- Technique: Embossing
Ok, so this isn’t the crowning glory of my proudest card creations. But it is, after all, progress in the right direction – of actually making a card again! Yay for me! :0)
I made this card for my mom’s birthday this week. I also tried to make cupcakes to match it but was apparently too heavy-handed with the color gels in the frosting, because the cupcakes turned out much less soft and muted than this card!
I’m in the middle right now of crafting a wedding card for a wedding my family will be attending next month, and I am already feeling the creative juices flowing on that one and look forward to being able to share that! In the meantime, however, at least I have SOMETHING to share! :0)
Blessings to you and yours,
Filed under: Birthdays, Occasions, Stamp Companies, Stampin Up | Tagged: Sincere Salutations | Leave a comment »
Posted on July 2, 2011 by Chrissy with Elle détient la clé